The Movers & Storers Show is an essential annual diary date for anyone in the removals, storage, self-storage and related industries. We had a fantastic time at the 2018 show, and are already looking forward to next year’s. Here’s why:
10 reasons we love the Movers & Storers Show
We love …
- Meeting our existing customers in person and get to know more about them and their businesses
- Speaking to visitors about who Evo Supplies are and what we do
- Showing the full range and quality of our furniture skates
- Giving people the opportunity to handle and test our products
- Listening to the latest industry news and views
- Offering our annual Movers & Storers Show Skate as a charity raffle prize
- Networking with other exhibitors
- Building new and often unexpected relationships with industry colleagues
- Benefiting from the Show’s excellent seminars and enjoying watching the competitions
- Baking and sharing 100s of our famous #evoskate biscuits!
What’s on offer?
The Movers & Storers Show offers visitors:
- Around 70 exhibitors’ stands
- A large range of vehicles
- A Seminar Theatre with presentations, discussions and topical advice sessions
- Expert speakers, including some of the biggest names in the industry
- Digital advice and helpdesks
- Cafe and networking lounge
- Competitions zone, hosting ‘Britain’s Strongest Mover’ and ‘Packers of the Year’ contests
- Free giveaways, raffles and other exhibitor competitions
Who can attend?
The show is designed specifically for those in removals, storage and self-storage companies, together with related sectors like warehousing, logistics, relocation and facilities management. Whether you’re a business owner or manager, or a driver or warehouse worker, you’ll be equally welcome to attend. Tickets are FREE if you register in advance here: www.themoversandstorersshow.co.uk/
Where will the 2019 Movers & Storers Show be held?
We don’t yet know!
Keep checking the Show website for information.
If you weren’t able to attend but would like a copy of the Exhibition Guide, containing information on all of this year’s exhibitors – a useful desktop directory for the coming months! – contact the organisers today, and ask to go on their email list for news and updates.